Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello, World!

Blogs answer an ancient temptation of an individual - to share your thoughts with the world. After living for 33 years, I have a couple of thoughts to share on a variety of subjects.
First, I will be sharing thoughts in the area of Quality Assurance and Testing - a professional area I've been working in for the last decade, give or take. The name of this blog is QAway, because Quality Assurance is having quite an impact on how I think and work. I hope it will work the other way as well :).
I will be trying to promote my company, Conflair (http://www.conflair.com/), that I opened in August 2006 - since it was established to implement some of my ideas, it has its legitimate place in this blog.
I will be also sharing some of my ideas about life, work, human condition, technology, etc. - after all, that's what the blogs are for.
Finally, I will be trying to promote some noble ideas and let Freedom ring through this humble blog as well - you know, there is no Internet without freedom of speech... Some Internet companies seem to forget it - but this is a topic for another post. Stay tuned and post comments!

No comments: